Before you can lock your car, you have to be able to park it effectively. And, while we all think we’re the best parkers in the history of the world, we can always use a bit of a refresher when it comes to parallel parking.
Take a look at one of the most common parallel parking methods, the “S” Method.
1. Turn on your signal and pull up about three feet away from the car you plan to park behind. You’ll want to align your back tires with the other car’s back bumper
2. Put your car into reverse and then turn your steering wheel all the way to the right.
3. Back up until your car is now at a 45 degree angle from its original position, and then stop.
4. Now, turn your wheels all the way to the left.
5. Back up and into the spot slowly until your car is now parallel with the curb.
6. You should be about or less than 12 inches from the curb.
Practice makes perfect!
If you have any locksmith needs, 24/7 Emergency Locksmith will be there in 20 minutes or less in the Lehigh Valley
CALL US: (484) 891-1922 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE