Emergency Car Unlock Service in Allentown
Locking yourself out of your vehicle happens. It happens to everyone. This is not an uncommon occurrence and it is likely that everyone will do it sometime in their life. It is as simple as putting your keys in the passenger seat while you collect your belongings, locking the doors manually, and slamming the door behind you.
While it may be common, it is still a very frustrating situation. Not only do you not have access to your vehicle, but there are not many places that this situation can be ignored for the time being. Unless you are in front of your home and have access without needing your car keys, you are likely to need help quickly.
This is a situation that you want to be solved right away, even if it is not an emergency. However, sometimes these situations can become emergencies. That is why 24/7 Emergency Locksmith is here to help. We offer emergency car unlock services in the Allentown area that can allow you to regain access to your vehicle in no time.
There are many situations when needing your car unlocked can become an emergency situation. Some of these include:
- Accidentally locking your child or a pet in the car (pets can often lock themselves in by standing on the lock button)
- Locking yourself out in the middle of nowhere
- Getting stuck on the outside of your car during a bad storm
- Getting locked out with your vehicle still on
- Not having access to your vehicle in a bad situation when you need a quick getaway
You never know when it will happen and there are certain situations when getting locked out is the last thing in the world you need. Even something as simple as locking yourself out before heading to the airport to catch a plane to visit a sick relative can constitute as an emergency.
Whatever the situation may be and whenever you need it, our locksmith experts can offer emergency car unlocking services in Allentown. We will be there in a hurry to help you regain access to your vehicle and have you on your way. Even if your situation is not an emergency, per se, we will be there to help! We know you don’t want to be stranded, even if it is at your own home!
There are a few things to remember when it comes to locking yourself out of your vehicle. While you may think that you can regain access on your own, this often will damage your vehicle and cost you more money in the long run. Even if it is an emergency, give us a call at 484-891-1922 before doing anything drastic. If we can’t get to you quickly enough, we will help give you advice on the best way to regain access on your own, especially in a true emergency.
When you lock yourself out, these are a few things to remember:
- Check all the doors and windows: if you can gain access through a different door or if a window is rolled down enough to reach in and unlock the vehicle, regain access this way.
Go for the spare: spare keys are a thing for a reason! This reason to be exact. If you know where your spare is, get it. Unless you are miles away with no other ride, the spare key is your best option. If you do not a spare key, we can make one when we come to help!
- Try to get in on your own: there are many methods that you can use to get into your vehicle, but the best is to use something that inflates, like a blood pressure cuff, to create a gap in your door, allowing you to slide a metal hanger in to unlock the door. It is very likely that you don’t have these items on hand when you lock yourself out, especially if you are nowhere near home. Our professionals can provide the right tools to get back in.
- Break the window: we do not advise you to do this unless you are in a serious emergency and need in your vehicle immediately. If not, contact 24/7 Emergency Locksmith. We will be at your location as quickly as possible, often within 20 minutes, to get you back into your vehicle. If you absolutely must break your window, use a hard object like a hammer, bat, or rock. Try breaking it at the edges, since the center of the window is the strongest part. We also suggest breaking a back window so that the driver seat isn’t covered in glass, but in an emergency, you may not worry about this.
If your emergency is not something that needs to be handled in minutes, we advise that you contact our locksmith professionals for help. Breaking your window will obviously cause damage and cost you more money. Trying to get into your vehicle by creating a wedge could damage your door, costing you more money.
The smartest option, if no doors are unlocked, windows are down, or a spare key is handy, is to contact your Allentown locksmith specialists. We can provide you with the emergency car unlocking services you need in a hurry. Call us at 484-891-1922 to get help!