When should you get new locks on your home? We have a few suggestions below. Be sure to call us if you have any questions, 484-891-1922.
- You Lost Your Key: That means someone else could easily have access to it. It’s time to get some new locks.
- You Move Into a New Home: Well, you obviously don’t want the old owners (or even the contractors) to have keys to your locks. It’s time to rekey.
- You Had a Break-In: Even if you had a break-in that didn’t involve a lock, the thief may have had access to your keys. New locks are a go.
- You’ve Gone Through a Breakup: It may seem silly, but if you’ve gone through a serious breakup or a divorce, it could be time to get new locks. A lock is only as good as the person who has the key to it.
- You Have Old Locks: If this is the case, it may be time to take a look at them. Give us a call!