In the Lehigh Valley, it seems like it can be 80 degrees one afternoon and a blizzard the next! We’ve grown used to living in an area where winter can come on quickly.
However, if you’re still thinking that the snow is a few weeks off: Don’t!
Get started today with these tips for getting your car ready for the winter in the Lehigh Valley.
- Keep Your Gas Tank Filled: Your car will work better in low temperatures with a fuller gas tank. If you’re empty on the way home, fill up.
- Change Your Oil: No better time than when it starts to get cold!
- Change your fluids and get a basic tune up.
- Change to snowtires if you are going to be driving in the winter often.
- Make sure you have a medical kit that has flares in it in case of an emergency.
- Make sure there are blankets and warm clothes in your car in case you need to wait for help.
- Check your defroster and heater.
- Keep our number handy! (484) 240-5526