Our first priority is safety. That goes for all of our team members. We want to get you out of a lockout situation, but we want to do it as safely as possible.
We also want our customers to be safe in situations where lockouts can occur, like in parking lots.
Here are a few tips to keep you safe!
- Always note where you parked.
- Avoid parking near shrubbery or the side of vans that has the slide open doors.
- Be aware of your surroundings watching for suspicious people or activities.
- Be cautious in parking garages — it is harder to see pedestrians.
- Drivers of motorcycles and bicycles are to follow the same traffic rules as drivers of vehicle.
- Keep the tank filled with sufficient gas and in good mechanical condition.
- Keep your valuables locked in the trunk and out of sight.
- Lock the doors and roll up windows once you are in the vehicle.
- Park as close as you can to your building in a highly visible and well-lit area.
- Reduce speeds in bad weather.
- Slow Down! The speed limit in LSCS parking lots is 10 mph.
- Returning to your vehicle:
- Look inside your vehicle before entering.
- Lock all doors and turn on your headlights.
- Limit the amount of time you spend idle in the car.